Business Card Options
- 5,000 business cards
- Glossy UV Coating or Matte Dull Finish
- 16PT Card Stock
- Full Color
- Printed both sides (Front & Back)
For smaller amounts & regular business card options, visit this page.
Regular turn-around time for business cards & flyers is 2-4 business days. We offer Same-Day Printing as well as Next Day Printing, but you must call in and place your order before 11AM. There is an additional fee associated with rush-orders and it varies on items and quantities.
We are here to help you get the most out of your marketing budget when it comes to printing. We can discuss other options that will maximize your promotional efforts.
Se habla Español, and our Spanish speaking clients describe us as “Bueno, Bonito y Barato“.
922 East 31st Street
Hialeah, FL 33013
6151 Miramar PKWY
Miramar, FL 33023
Tight Designs Printing Service in Miami-Dade & Broward County
Tight Designs started in a little efficiency in Hialeah (a city in the county of Miami-Dade, Florida) back in 2003. With a low overhead, founder Rolando Fonticoba was able to produce high quality printing products and sell them for very inexpensive prices. Cheap price doesn’t necessarily mean cheap quality. We offer various cardstocks for any budget, ranging from 12PT to 16PT. We offer UV Coating (Glossy), Matte (Dull), Silk, and Metallic finishes. Other features we offer are Round Corners, Perforated (for tearing), and Scoring (for folding).
Though the professional quality, affordable prices and loyalty to their customers garnered Tight Designs a consistent stream of revenue; they hit a glass ceiling. Due to the perception the quality of printing couldn’t possibly be up-to-par with local printing facilities, competitors had a slight advantage. Potential customers would drive up the address, call the telephone number to confirm the address, reassure the printing was done in a house, and ultimately speeding off without evaluating the value offered by the literally in-house printer.
Being from the “City of Progress“, Tight Designs new it was time to take their production to the next level investing in a small office in Miramar (a city in the county of Broward, Florida). Now potential clients felt comfortable walking in a place of business and viewing samples of the work.
Though Tight Designs ships their printing products via UPS to customers all around the United States, they offer local delivery to the following cities: Miami, Hialeah, Doral, Miami Gardens, North Miami Beach, Hollywood, Miramar, Norland, West Park, Hallandale, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Weston, and Ft. Lauderdale.
You can place your printing order in person, by phone, or online. For your convenience, we have 2 locations for order pick-up, Hialeah & Miramar.
- First, target your audience who are interested in your promotional announcement. These are the people who are genuinely interested in the product or service you have to offer. Solely focusing on this group of people will guarantee a higher percentage of callbacks or visits.
- Second, increase yoru savingds by working with TightDesigns.com who have economical cut-rate printing. We offer daily deals to our already low-cost printing prices. Sign up for our Daily Printing Deals here.
- Third, print only as many as you may need by referring to your target audience investigation. This will allow you to keep costs to a minimum or if you plan to keep the same marketing message you should purchase in bulk to save even further.
By investing your time and money into only promoting to people who are interested in your niche rather than handout leaflets to anyone you see on the street and have them just throwaway, you will increase your R.O.I. by 90% with your circular or bulletin while keeping most of your marketing budget.
For more tips and resources for Small Businesses, visit our blog.