dōTERRA Business Cards
What can doTERRA Business Cards do for you?
- Help you sell more
- Permit you to give samples when used as Scent Cards
- Legitimize you as a professional
- Get more customers!
How do these cards help with my Essential Oil business?
- Chart displays function of each oil pairing to common ailments
- Ask prospect for their ailment from chart
- Place oil pairing recipe for ailment and give to customer to take as sample
- Prospect witnesses actual benefit from oil on Sample Card which has your contact info
- Prospect is converted to a believer / loyal customer
How to order doTERRA business cards
- Start by adding your name.
- Select whether to Download or Print.
- Click “Add to cart”.
If you have any questions contact us.
doTERRA Sample Cards contain the following features:
- Modern vertical design
- Ultra-Thick 16PT Card-Stock
- Printed on both sides (front & back) full color
- Premium UV Gloss that produces a brilliant shiny finish
With these business cards a doTERRA Wellness Advocate can:
- Generate more Call-backs from new leads
- Promote their individual brand
- Look professional at Networking Events
- Convert everyday meetups into customers
These visiting cards display your unique Wellness Advocate web address to the doTERRA platform. This is the best way for customers to purchase new products and business prospects can be referred to sign up to be an Wellness Advocate for the doTERRA business where you can earn commissions.
Have something else in mine? Contact us for a custom design.
|Dimensions||0.03 × 3.5 × 2 in|
Front & Back
UV Gloss for brilliant shine!
16 point premium cardstock
Up to 3 Business Days.
With most business being done digitally, you might think that business cards don't matter anymore, but they can offer a lot.
A business card is a road map to opportunity. It could lead you to a great new job, a great business partnership, or simply help your business make money.
Think of a situation where you're networking looking to benefit your business by making contacts. Suddenly, you come across an individual that could be a potential client. You introduce yourself and describe what you do, but at some point, you'll need to hand off your contact information.
A business card saves you time and makes you look professional.
You're not fumbling around with a pen to scribble your e-mail address and you also give them a sense that this isn't your first rodeo.
You are a professional!